Corolla VS Camry

A coworker has a Camry. It's the larger sedan. More comfort, more power, more room. Idk what comparisons your looking for specifically. Personally, I don't like the Camry look as much. They are plain and don't seam to look as well when you try to dress them up like the Corollas do.

ToyBoy

I like the newer Camrys looks just fine and if I bought one I don`t think I would customize it. I really like my 14 Corolla just fine. Just wondering If I`d like the Camry even better. But i really would like to hang on to the Corolla. I get very good mileage and to me that`s one of my top prioritys. Just wonder if ride comfort and sound deadening are significantly better.

I have a 2005 Corolla S and a 2017 Camry Hybrid. I love both cars a lot but for different reasons. The Camry definitely is a lot more comfortable (I am 6'2") and quiet. I get mid 30's mpg in town and low 40's highway with both cars. The main reason we got the Camry is to be able to cary more passengers (5) in comfort. The Corolla is just fun to drive, very quick and responsive while the Camry is quiet and comfortable, especially on long drives (300-400 miles).