Cost to replace faulty LED headlight in a Toyota Corolla?

Has anyone priced the low beam replacement? Does the entire headlamp get replaced or simply the LED? I've read that the replacement is very expensive, but no part number or dollar amount was mentioned.

I am considering the purchase of a Corolla. I know LED's are supposed to last a long time, but I've seen 7th gen Accords (06-07) with LED's not working in the taillights.

Love the fact that an inexpensive / reliable car comes standard with these headlights. Would not like if I had to fork out 1k for headlights 5 years down the road...

Thank you.

Tags: giá xe hyundai hd72, toyota yaris 2017, gia xe hd700

well, 2014 vehicles here in NA are still under warranty so chances are no one has yet replaced a headlight out of pocket. I would call Toyota dealer and ask them how much they cost.

I had faulty headlamps during the first year and the warranty authorized a replacement, they changed the whole units, I don't think that just the bulb could be changed??

well, 2014 vehicles here in NA are still under warranty so chances are no one has yet replaced a headlight out of pocket. I would call Toyota dealer and ask them how much they cost.
I have had Toyota to fix them. If it’s wire issue or something ( mine was a faulty wire) they wanted me to purchase the whole head unit 560$ and I said fuck that

But there is aftermarket headlights for 360$ or so for both! And they look better than OEM