Couple of questions about my 2019 SE Corolla.

I just got it like 2 months ago and I'm loving it so far. No issues whatsoever. The only concerns I have are:

-The rear camera is really crappy on my car. Not sure if it's like this on all Corollas I may test soon my friends who has a '16 or '17, it doesn't look that clear and if it's a rainy night I won't be able to see anything on it basically. You'll see like it's all white and foggy.

-The radio system is decent but the rear speakers are really weak. You can notice it in bassy music where it distords real easy. Any recommendations to upgrade the sound system keeping it as original as possible? Not wanting to replace the stereo or something like that. Also have any of you notice some lag or delay between the sound made by the phone and the sound coming our from the system. It happens when I use YouTube. The sound is never synced with the music. If I got a defective unit let me know. Thanks!

I'm tone deaf, so can not comment on quality of the 2014 Corolla S speakers; but my camera is actually quite good, clear and pretty accurate. However, I would really like to know if there is an after factory addition that provides sound relative to closeness to the objects. I bought a dirt cheap licence plate addition for my Tacoma, and other than the screen being far too small, the noise indicator is excellent. with the large corolla back-up screen and noise indicator things would be really good! Anyone got a suggestion besides the "wireless" ones that require drilling hoes in the bumpers, running the "wireless wires" through to the trunk and wiring to the reverse light wires, and then trying to discreetly hide the 12volt cigarette plug wire for the noise maker!, effectively tying up my lighter from cell phone charging, etc. etc.