Curious About The 2013 Corolla

Daughter getting to buy 2013 Corolla.

Just wondering if there are any caveats about the Corolla?

What should she expect if it is used mostly for around town driving?

would appreciate bad along with good things to be aware of.

I understand that this is a side effect of great fuel economy, but I have to say. . .it's a little slow. Depends on what you are used to.

danno74

2013 Corolla Levin SX
Would be perfect. I just picked up the brand new Corolla Levin SX (Australia) and it drives like a dream. I can imagine it being perfect for a younger person.

I had a 2010 Corolla S with about 58,000 miles on it. I loved that car, I had no problems with it. I hit a deer last month and totaled it. I just got a 2013 Corolla S. I'm loving my new car. I think your daughter will love the Corolla.

The deer probably hit your car and not you hitting the deer, right? :) That's the way that's always happened with me, the stupid deer have run right into my car! :(

The deer probably hit your car and not you hitting the deer, right? :) That's the way that's always happened with me, the stupid deer have run right into my car! :(
The deer definitely hit my car.... ;) Did you total your car to? It was the first time something like that has ever happened to me. I still can't believe my car was totaled..... :eek::eek:

No, the car wasn't totaled. It just had the right front turn signal lens smashed out and a small dent in the fender. The car was a 1977 Pontiac Bonneville. If it had been a small car, it may have been totaled.

Last edited:
I'm glad your car wasn't totaled, still it must be have been annoying that happened to you. First time I ever got into a major accident and totaled my car. Still can't believe that happened. I'm just grateful that I didn't get hurt. And I gotta say, I'm loving my 2013 Corolla :D:)

Thanks for all replies. Daughter loves her new Corolla. Had trouble getting the OTD we wanted but we got it finally. Looks like if we waited a month we could have done better due to better incentive but you never know,