CV Shaft Help

Hi I am new here, would love to have some advice. I have a 2002 Corolla with 4 cyl. engine and manual five speed transmission. I recently had a CV joint fail on the driver side and the shaft shifted out of the tranny and left me stranded. I replaced the shaft and drove for two days and it failed. The supplier replaced it at no charge, the CV joint failed on it and once again the shaft fell from the tranny....another tow....I put the replacement shaft in, everything seemed to go well and when I test drove it...it fell out of the tranny, the CV joints are fine. What causes this? Am I not seating the new shaft in hard enough???? My ball joint is fine, motor and tranny mounts are fine...wheel bearing is OK....I see no where that anything can be shifting to allow this shaft to fall out like that...anyone been through this? Ideas? Thanks for reading!

I reaplced my driver's side cv shaft in July and its makig clicking noises when I turn for a few months, either the C shafts are junk or the lip that it goes into to mount in the tranny are not deep enough!