CVT questions!

Rylee

1. I have a CVT should I stop buying performance parts or do they actually make a difference?

2. When I'm getting on it and going through 3rd and 4th at about 4000rpm and up my whole dash starts shaking... anybody know what could cause this?

3. I've only had my rolla for 1 year it has 44k on it, I really like my rolla and don't want a manual. What do I do?

Yes only when I'm accelerating
And I'm pretty sure it's just the dash, but it could be the whole front end
There's a video on YouTube where someone's Corolla did something similar to yours. I would provide a link but I don't remember the name of the channel. I'm sure you can find it if you do a search.

3th/4th gear : those are just fake shifting points. Not necessarily relevant.
Dash shaking or the car itself ? If not, simple dash rattle ? If so : a lot of possibilities beside CVT : uneven/unbalance tires, motor mount, etc...
1 year 44K : well within 5 years 60K drivetrain warranty = your best option !

Is it possible to swap cvt transmission 7 gears with manual transmission? And if yes does anyone know where i can find parts? And how much they cost?

Thank.You

Is it possible to swap cvt transmission 7 gears with manual transmission? And if yes does anyone know where i can find parts? And how much they cost? Thank.You
Anything is possible with knowledge, a lot of time and a lot of money. You'd need the trans (example) a new ecu for the car to realize it has a new configuration and some interior console parts to accommodate the new shift lever (example)... I don't know if anyone has done it... unless enjoying a fun challenge. A car with the CVT cost more in the first place, then all this extra-time and extra money to transform it as something that would have cost less in the first place.

Anything is possible with knowledge, a lot of time and a lot of money. You'd need the trans (example) a new ecu for the car to realize it has a new configuration and some interior console parts to accommodate the new shift lever (example)... I don't know if anyone has done it... unless enjoying a fun challenge. A car with the CVT cost more in the first place, then all this extra-time and extra money to transform it as something that would have cost less in the first place.
I understand but i need to reach 300-350 Hp with my corolla and i dont thinknthe cvt will handle all these power

Yal
Oh it can be done, like anything else :
Although if I had that kind of money and inclination, I'd rather chose to "mod" my Corolla for one of those :
View attachment 2862
By the way, the latter also has a Toyota-Aisin CVT (not the same model, of course)
Yalla soon be updated in 2 days i will post my car .. now it's on fiber body kits 2 days and it will be finished