deep noise when turning front wheels

Need a bit more info. Just based on your post I would check power steering fluid. I know the 2013 has electric assist but there has got to be a reservoir of fluid somewhere, mind you I have never looked for it in my car.

No difference in the feel of steering.Its like metal to metal touching.Looked at everything underneath and looks normal.Does it when stopped are moving.Could the brake calipers cause it?

No difference in the feel of steering.Its like metal to metal touching.Looked at everything underneath and looks normal.Does it when stopped are moving.Could the brake calipers cause it?
I am not an expert but don't think brakes. It still sounds like something to do with steering to me. Have someone turn the wheels (when stopped) and that way you can try to locate where the noise is coming from under the hood. At least that can help pin point where it is coming from.

Need a bit more info. Just based on your post I would check power steering fluid. I know the 2013 has electric assist but there has got to be a reservoir of fluid somewhere, mind you I have never looked for it in my car.
This is always good for a laugh when people say to check the PS fluid on a car that has EPS (electric). :confused: