Denso Intelligent Tester IT2 can do for Toyota

A member in Priuschat forum put in this way "I wanted a good scanner. I also own a scanguage , but it wasn’t what I wanted. I want to buy a V2014.8 Denso Intelligent Tester IT2 for Toyota that would help me diagnose problems with my vehicles. Yes, it’s pricey, but I’ve used it four times in the last 6 months to clear problems on my vehicle. IMHO, it was worth every penny. You can see it at:

V2014.8 Denso Intelligent Tester IT2 for sale on eobd2.fr

I like this tool because it not only scans for DTCs, but it also lets me exercise varied systems/items in the car such as the ABS pump. On long trips, I don't leave home without it."

In order to prove that I am not lying, here is the original post

[Denso Intelligent Tester IT2 can do for Toyota]

I got that same dealer as well a week later. Compare with cheap MINI VCI cable, it is a little cost much, $320. But I felt happy that the supplier has upgraded the software to V2014.10.

I already have a MINI VCI with TIS stream cable and ScanGauge II, both of all are cheap. As time rises, I found their downsides. MINI VCI limits the data recording to sets based upon controller so doing an engine, transmission, and battery study is all but impossible. And the ScanGauge II has no data output or recording capability.

Besides basic diagnosis, I have tried following with Denso Intelligent Tester IT2 DST-2:

1) traction battery voltage and current

2) MG1 torque and ICE rpm

3) engine MAF or injector timing

4) engine coolant temperature

5) engine fuel trim, long and short term

The built in CF card enabled me to save and store test result. What I appreciated most is that I did not need to get a printer to print out the data because I was bale to download the recoding data saved on my PC. I am still working on this machine, so far, it works no problem. But another member pointed out that it fits better CAN vehicles, I am kind of agree. The manual states DST-2 can do Suzuki vehicle as well, but I have not test it yet. So I do not have idea how it work on Suzuki. But for Toyota, I am sure it work no bad.

Intelligent Tester IT2 For Toyota Suzuki Diagnose And programming With Oscilloscope from buyobdii-com

Toyota IT2 Introduction:
Model name:IT2 Toyota Tester
Software Version:V2017.01
Update:By Card
Car Models:For Toyota Suzuki
Languages:English/Germany/French/Spanish/Italian/Chinese
Functions:Diagnostic interface
Connection:By OBD2.

Install/User Note:

1. Newest version: V2017.01
2. One machine support both Toyota and Suzuki two brand, support both diagnose and programming.

Toyota IT2 Car List:

Support Vehicle: Toyota and North America Area Suzuki
Support North American Suzuki car model after 1996 year all system diagnose and programming.