Detailer put my weather tech liner back in over my gas pedal...

I had both Xpel Ultimate and then a ceramic coat installed on my blizzard pearl 2019... looks unbelievable! I picked it up from the ceramic coat guy today and the car feels like glass and looks incredible - I’ll post pics in another thread.

Undortunately, and because I can’t have anything without the requisite drama, he stuck my weather tech liner back in over the gas pedal with the pedal fully depressed. He had already pulled the car out of the garage and I spent about 10 minutes getting pictures...

Then, unbeknownst to me, I started the car with my foot on the brake pedal and it immediately bumped off the rev limiter a good 4-6 times. I had no idea what was going on and immediately turned the car off thinking it was some off the wall glitch, turned the key again and it did the same thing... I immediately shut it off and realized the gas pedal was fully depressed behind the floor liner. I unscrewed the liner, repositioned it correctly, and it started up no problem.

So the car has 140 miles on it, drove perfectly on the way home, idles fine, and starts up fine, but I’m concerned nonetheless. I’m envisioning all kinds of havoc inside the block... can anyone assuage my fears.