Difference in washer fluid

I recently switched from the normal blue fluid to the rain x orange stuff and it makes my wiper blades skip. Could it be that my windshield is just that clean? Or could it really be that the rain x fluid is the issue? I don't have the stock wipers either. Thoughts. Thank you.

VTAK8k

2014 S Plus
I recently switched to the orange Rain X stuff in my Civic, the blades perform normally. What brand blades did you put on?

VTAK8k

2014 S Plus
Honestly I've had the worst luck with the more expensive blades. I don't remember the brand but I bought the best ones they had at the parts store a few years back, they seemed to crap out really quick. I usually grab the midgrade ones now, whichever brand might be running a sale. I think I have Trico on my Civic right now, they seem good.

We have 12,000 miles in over a year on our Corolla and still have the stock wiper blades on it, they seem to be flawless.

Yeah I was wishing that I never switched from the OEM to aftermarket, with all of the trouble that I have been having isn't worth the headache. I did order these ones from a site called raineater.com. They say that they are supposed to be good and better then OEM so will see. Look them up.