Digital MPH??

Just got a 2014 S Plus. I can get average MPH to display...Is a display for a digital current MPH available? With 20 MPH between markings on speedometer I find myself having to "count the lines" to figure out how fast I'm going.

Appreciate any help.

Not possible, as far as I know (There is probably a debug mode that allows it, but I have no idea how to access it).

Each line is 5 m.p.h. You'll get used to it.

Not possible, as far as I know (There is probably a debug mode that allows it, but I have no idea how to access it).

Each line is 5 m.p.h. You'll get used to it.
Yup, helps if your previous car had an analog speedometer. My 2000 Chevy Malibu had one and I got used to it. My corolla S also have a manual mode with some slight differences like the line distances etc. You'll get used to it lol

It's not that big a deal. I will get used to it. (Hopefully before I get caught speeding :eek:) It's just a little puzzling that with all the latest and greatest tech features of this car, I thought a digital real time MPH would be a no-brainer. I have seen other makes with similar displays that have MPH readout.

Another thing that makes me go HMMMMMM...why no automatic headlights?

It's not that big a deal. I will get used to it. (Hopefully before I get caught speeding :eek:) It's just a little puzzling that with all the latest and greatest tech features of this car, I thought a digital real time MPH would be a no-brainer. I have seen other makes with similar displays that have MPH readout.

Another thing that makes me go HMMMMMM...why no automatic headlights?
Funny thing about that, I know a guy who had an 08 Corolla that had auto headlights. When he traded it for a 13 Corolla, he said no more auto lights. He was pretty disappointed about it.

I had a 2000 Chevy S-10 with it, and I didn't care for it.

My 2008 Matrix had auto headlights, my girl's 2010 Corolla does.

Honestly, the one thing that irritated me about auto headlights was that I could NOT flash my headlights as someone that was driving around with them off at night (or just driving with their DRLs and no tail lights on)