diy oil change

so i went over the mileage i was supposed to take the car to the dealer for an oil change. called them and the guys told me he wasnt sire if the dealer could honored the complementary oil change cuz i went over the miles they put on the windshield.

san francisco toyota. that is what the guy told me "im not sure if they will honor the oil change cuz you went over the miles." he told me it was in the contract and i said "dude, nobody reads the contract" and he laughted. so now i need to change the oil myself.
i kinda knew it was a wrong for them to deny me the oil change, im going to called them and ask for a supervisor.

san francisco toyota. that is what the guy told me "im not sure if they will honor the oil change cuz you went over the miles." he told me it was in the contract and i said "dude, nobody reads the contract" and he laughted. so now i need to change the oil myself.
i kinda knew it was a wrong for them to deny me the oil change, im going to called them and ask for a supervisor.
Screw it I'll even call in for you and complain, I'll bitch till you get 3 more oil changes for free lol

so i went over the mileage i was supposed to take the car to the dealer for an oil change. called them and the guys told me he wasnt sire if the dealer could honored the complementary oil change cuz i went over the miles they put on the windshield.
I never had that issue, the guys at Toyota bountiful in Utah were always nice, I exceded the mileage once by 560 miles and no prob