door lock

I was under the impression that if you leave your keys inside the car that the doors won't lock automatically.

Also how to ajust the lock timer to 30, 60, or 90 minutes ?

I was under the impression that if you leave your keys inside the car that the doors won't lock automatically.

Also how to ajust the lock timer to 30, 60, or 90 minutes ?
You do the adjustments in the head unit. Just gotta play around with the settings till you find it.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
On your Din or what is your radio, press the SETTING, choose the mode that you're looing for I believe car. you shall see headlights locks etc. press the one you want done

Hello folks,
My first query was,I was under the impression that if I leave my keys inside the car the doors should not lock.
Last week on a hot afternoon, I left my coat with the keys inside the car and the doors locked.
How can I prevent that ??

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Original FOB you may want to bring in to your Dealer have them set it to not lock, do it manually.

you just can not leave your key loose in the car. you have to leave it in the ignition, has no signal like that.

if you get an aftermarket alrm, oruse your valet key. then the doors can not lock. Todays newer cars are no longer offering valet keys unless dealers lie Lol

I am with an aftermarket so I can only set the alarm off when I open the door Lol