Door open light/fuses

Over the weekend, I had a problem with my battery. I got to the gas station, filled up my tank and then got NO power. I popped open the hood and jiggled the cable to my battery and it worked again, BUT my after market alarm kept going off. I took off the cable but whenever I put it back on the battery, the alarm wouldn't stop. I called AAA and the guy eventually took 2 fuses out from under the steering wheel to disarm the alarm. The car worked fine after that. The problem is, now my "open door" light stays on when there are no open doors (I triple-checked this). I will say that the light is not on 100%, but dims to about 30%, if that makes sense, but is constantly on now.

Any help on where I can find a detailed description of where these fuses were that he took out? Maybe I can try to put one of them back in (or both) to fix this problem. Examining the booklet, it says it's probably GAUGE 10A. I can't figure out where this is. The cover to the fuse box is missing.

Attachments

BigDog,

Your after-market alarm is causing a parasitic drain on your battery. Your GAUGE 10 A: located on slot 33 should be using a FUSE 10 and you have a FUSE 15 in there? Your RED fuse looks "Blown"

Your GAUGE 10 A: located on slot 33 should be using a FUSE 10 and you have a FUSE 15 in there? Your RED fuse looks "Blown"
UPDATE: I went to the car shop where the AAA guy works and I got this resolved. Turns out, the fuse he took out went into the hanging box (for the alarm) that is separate from the fuse box, not in the fuse box like I thought. I'm missing the fuse box cover so I can't tell where these fuses belong. I have to get one so I can check out what you said, FINALGEAR. Thanks for the heads up!

You can always check online or search for a .pdf for the fuse box diagram

I would encourage you to go the junk yard and get a replacement fuse box cover asap