Drive shaft noise

My car is lowered, so this only applies to some on this forum.
Since lowering my car on coilovers, I’m noticing the driveshafts have become noisy.
I have thoroughly inspected them for the obvious, but they appear to be in great shape.
While changing the oil last weekend, I reached up and grabbed the part that enters the CVT. Sure enough, I could recreate the sound I’ve been hearing.
There seems to be some play in that area.
When I’m driving, I hear this sound below 30 mph.
I will most likely return to stock struts with TRD springs, since I want to maintain the cars reliability. But will this fix the driveshaft issues?
Just wonder what others have experienced?

lowering a car does give premature wear to the car because you need to take into consideration the components you are placing 5-6 inches closer to the ground than intended, but here in california isn't really a problem I'm talking more the states with salt all over the roads....but.... the drive train takes a lot of beating because you ever notice how bouncy it is in the backseat of our corolla when they are lowered on coils? now imagine that x5 on the components under our cars and whats attached to the coils... and it eventually creates that "play" you feel from the drive train...excessive vibration that was never intended.....as far as fixing the drive train I'm going to say no because lifting your car back up won't tighten anything up it will likely remain loose.....