ECO Owners..

What up guys! got myself a nice brown 14 ECO great car. She has been tinted window visor and wheel caps off riding on steellies ;). After watching the sticky on the review of the ECO videp shows a ECO mode button on the center console mine doest have that button anyone knows why? Also when im easy o the gas de ECO light on the dash lights on but the light that says ECO MODE never lights on? Im really confused with these ECO lights. If anyone knows the system please help. Thanks

Yep, no "eco mode" on LE Eco base, so no button and no light to that effect (though you can see its shadow where it would illuminate in the cluster). Eco light, on the other hand, monitor your driving and indicate when you are driving the most efficently. (There is also a bar to that effect in one of the screen in the cluster).

Eco base doesn't need the "eco mode" since its already the champion in fuel economy.
Eco Plus and Premium need the mode as they are less efficient (worst aerodynamic because of the bigger wheels). And still with this mode they won't be as efficient as an Eco base.

I bought my Eco base 10 months ago mostly because it was the ideal value/price/comfort/equipment combination for me. Very satisfied plus an average of 38 mpg over 10 months (50/50) - despite the break-in period and harsh winter certainly sweeten the pot even more ! (not hypermiling but not agressively driving either)