Electricity

Actually it depends on the problem. For example, if I have to change a bulb, I can easily do it by myself, but if the circuit breaker had been fired, it is better to call some electricians, even you think you can fix it, nobody knows what could happen in any moment, and you can be easily injured if you are not careful. I had a similar problem, and happily, I called an electrician to help me fix the wires. But, if about electricity costs, hm, it is s relative sum of money because last month I gave them 90$, this month my bill is for 40 because I wasn't home.

Actually it depends on the problem. For example, if I have to change a bulb, I can easily do it by myself, but if the circuit breaker had been fired, it is better to call some electricians, even you think you can fix it, nobody knows what could happen in any moment, and you can be easily injured if you are not careful. I had a similar problem, and happily, I called an electrician to help me fix the wires. But, if about electricity costs, hm, it is s relative sum of money because last month I gave them 90$, this month my bill is for 40 because I wasn't home.
Calling an eletrician seems the most logical option.