Emissions Routing Diagram

Howdy all,
I've been living in the sticks for the last year and have discovered that the rodents are nibbling at the underside of the Corolla(2008 LE). I was getting a P0441(no purge flow) and P0455 (large leak) errors. I found a "nest" on top of the engine cross member and when I removed it I discovered a hose just hanging there in the air. The car runs fine and if not for the CEL I wouldn't know there's a problem. The hose comes from the back of the vehicle and snakes up on the left side of the exhaust manifold(I suspect it originates on the charcoal canister but can't quite tell). I do have the Haynes manual for this year Corolla but it's completely devoid of any vacuum hose diagrams. Well done to you clowns at Haynes. I've scoured the internet looking for "emissions routing diagrams" but can't find anything that tells me where this likely originates or to where it goes. Any suggestions? Many thanks.

you have the repair manual? I think I have Chilton Repair manual,$20 or something and it has all diagrams etc for my year model,u got an 08,u can afford it:) I have to be pas
sionate about 1999 no-rollas cause its all I could afford