Engine swaps

I've got a 2014 corolla I enjoy making race cars that just embarrass others on the quarter mile. What would be a more interesting swap an LSX, RB20, or a 2JZ I'm not a fan of cross breeding as I call it so I'm leaning more towards the 2JZ what's your thoughts?

casmic

wish I knew more but seems I found someone that knows more than I do at toyota engines. the 2JZ isnt that for nissan. skyline maybe. if you got a min whenever bought a xrs has the 2zz. new to toyota. built mostly small block chevys. did one civic for a buddy. just stock parts. if I had the time and money id hopefully be that guy u were tryn to embarass. any help be cool and ill look into the 2JZ but I have a feeling you already know :)

wish I knew more but seems I found someone that knows more than I do at toyota engines. the 2JZ isnt that for nissan. skyline maybe. if you got a min whenever bought a xrs has the 2zz. new to toyota. built mostly small block chevys. did one civic for a buddy. just stock parts. if I had the time and money id hopefully be that guy u were tryn to embarass. any help be cool and ill look into the 2JZ but I have a feeling you already know :)
The 2JZ was in the supra sklines run an RB20 or 30 I can't remember off hand. I'm always willing to help were my expertise can

hello all, I have a 4ALC motor up for sale, it came out of my 86 corolla. if anyone is interested let me know. it's been rebuilt and has less than 15K miles on it