Exhaust system for 2017 Corolla SE

Trying to update my exhaust system I want to do some headers, st8 pipe and maybe Trd! Need help trying to get the perfect sound! Video and picture will help me a lot! Thanks

Videos don't do justice for sound, I purchased the Borla axleback exhaust for the 14 corolla and removed 1 of the resonators (vehicle has 2, I removed the one under driver and passenger, the second one is on the down pipe before the sensor) honestly it sounds great! Perfect low pitch sound and it's shocking hearing it idle and move considering it's a 1.8L engine

Videos don't do justice for sound, I purchased the Borla axleback exhaust for the 14 corolla and removed 1 of the resonators (vehicle has 2, I removed the one under driver and passenger, the second one is on the down pipe before the sensor) honestly it sounds great! Perfect low pitch sound and it's shocking hearing it idle and move considering it's a 1.8L engine
Dam that’s nice honestly I saw a video on YouTube with the borla exhaust and st8 pipe it sounds way better then the Trd exhaust! Really thinking on getting the Borla more and more

There was a post on here from like last year some guy bought the TRD didn't like it then bought the Borla and loved it, plus out of all the exhausts I've heard I have never heard a bad borla exhaust, the sound quality from the 1 resonator removal and the Borla is low pitch like I said but when u gas it it sounds very sporty and loud enough to where you don't have to go full straight pipe, I put axle back borla on first took 30 mins and drove around for about 2 weeks and it sounded way different but I wanted more sound so I removed just 1 resonator and it's perfect, straight pipes would really make it louder but I think it's good enough, friends can hear me roll up, I can hear it idle in the garage through the whole house, and when I give it gas I don't get that raspy rice pitch sound like a 98 honda all in all I personally recommend Borla