Exhaust system

I have an 07 corolla s and wanted to get a new muffler. I thought about the magnaflow #14156. Anyone here have that exact exhaust or a magnaflow in general. Is it worth the money and any trouble with the police in regards to noise?

i purchase a bolt-on ebay cat back exhaust off ebay for dirt cheap. Because i didn't want to hack my stock muffler (new bolt-on OEM muffler cost $$$).

don't waste money on the muffler... save up and do it right

I have the magnaflow 14829 and think the sound is awesome. The particular one your looking at is extremely small and would be very loud I would think. Quality stainless with beautiful welds will last your cars lifetime.

I have the magnaflow 14829 and think the sound is awesome. The particular one your looking at is extremely small and would be very loud I would think. Quality stainless with beautiful welds will last your cars lifetime.
:DBOGEY... just wait till you do a full upgrade to QRP Exhuast setup u will tingle in your pants

I have heard the sound of the magnaflow 14156 and am in love with it. Just want to put a little more sound in my car to make it a bit louder.
Also what do you mean save up and do it right finalgear?