Expected repairs for 2010 Corolla after 300,000 kilometers?

That is a hard question to answer as it all depends on how one drives, road conditions, location etc, etc. Just because someone in Texas has replaced 6 different things on the same model year vehicle does not mean someone in Argentina will replace the same components. Follow the maintenance schedule as set out in the owners manual and when something comes up, then it is time to fix it. Many repairs are not predictable but good maintenance and regular checks can detect any wear or problems early and can be taken care of.

That is a non-answer. What I am looking for is something like, 'well most vehicles no matter the make once you reach xxxxxx kilometers may need repair or replacement, etc. If you are at those kilometers, have a look at the alternator as alternator usually last between xxx and xxx. There are exceptions but typically.....

fishycomics

Super Moderator
300K is what about 100K mi or more. you changed your Fule filters, air filters , plugs modules to the plugs. anything wit hEmmissions.

tires brake fluid, atf fluid, Af fluid. see we can name a few things if asked,.

300,000km is about 186,000 miles...
In my experience with higher mileage cars is that the engine itself (meaning the block, camshafts, crankshaft, pistons, valves) didn't need repair at that mileage, but rather, some of the other components began to fail. Your alternator replacement is a good example.... Others that I've seen include water pump, fuel pump, radiator, CV joints, air conditioner compressor, and voltage regulator (sometimes this is integrated into the alternator).

That's been my general experience with higher mileage vehicles in general, not limited to only the Corolla.