FINALLY 350HP COROLLA!

Guys be ready for the biggest moment of our life ! yes 350hp+ corolla !
soon i will be swapping my 2zrfe 1.8L engine into H22a7 type are honda engine with a garette turbo .. everything will be changed!
10,000$ for the new modified engine with hondata heatsheild and sunk2 throttle body + sunk 2 headers with yp7 transmission with the ecu that will be very easy to deal with compering to the original ecu + lsd + dyno and tune (backfire,crackles ect ...)
5,000$ for differential + rims and wheels+ coilovers + strut bars + exhaust + everyhing !
the original ecu will remain in place for the goodies in the corolla to work perfectly ...
everything will cost about 15,000$ .
yes it's a big price but with 30,000$ (price of the 2015 corolla in my country when i bought mine and the 15,000$) i will have a car worth 45,000$ that is more beautiful and powerful then 100,000$ cars.
am so exited and hope everything will be great !.

soon i will be swapping my 2zrfe 1.8L engine into H22a7 type are honda engine with a garette turbo .. everything will be changed!
10,000$ for the new modified engine with hondata heatsheild and sunk2 throttle body + sunk 2 headers with yp7 transmission with the ecu that will be very easy to deal with compering to the original ecu + lsd + dyno and tune (backfire,crackles ect ...)
5,000$ for differential + rims and wheels+ coilovers + strut bars + exhaust + everyhing !
the original ecu will remain in place for the goodies in the corolla to work perfectly ...
yes it's a big price but with 30,000$ (price of the 2015 corolla in my country when i bought mine and the 15,000$) i will have a car worth 45,000$ that is more beautiful and powerful then 100,000$ cars.
Good luck to you, H22 is a great engine if I'm not mistaken I've driven it a few times back when my buddy owned a Honda Prelude, last gen they made. May have been called something other than Prelude for a non US market. Great engine and revs to the moon. If you got money to blow and don't care about resale value then you're very fortunate. Keep in mind that when you do decide to sell the vehicle in a year or 5 or even tomorrow after you've put 50K into the car, you're not getting that money back. You'll be lucky if you get half of your investment, that's why sometimes it's worth to find a modded, not abused finished project car since everything is done and you're paying pennies on the dollar. If we're talking about a show car or something that's got race heritage or you can prove it won races by some known driver, it can get twice that if you find the right buyer. Not trying to put you down or anything but at least here in the US that's how it works for the most part. Take supra for example, 5 years ago a non modified supra would cost you anywhere from 10-20k more less doepending on condition, mileage. Today that same STOCK UNMODDED supra will bring you close to 80 or even 100K. Key is unmodified which often means unabused. On a Corolla being a non collector's car (our gen at least) would be different if you had an AE86, those are up there too and hardly any left. Another thing to keep in mind, there is a car out there for everyone so you might be able to find a buyer that'll pay twice your asking price. I know you're not selling it but thought I throw it out there in case you get tired of the car or it becomes a pain in the a55. Good luck with the build and upload some pics once you get it going.

I'm not sure that 350HP is even needed and may be overkill on a Corolla. I turbocharged my 2009 Corolla S and even with a mild tune I now have 225HP compared to the stock 132HP. My tuner said I could easily get 300HP out of the system I have but I'm fine with what I have. It pulls so hard and is more that quick and fast enough, even in the mountains. And it can be done for less then $5k which is a lot less money! Good luck with your project. I like to see any turbo Corolla but I think it's even better when you keep the 2ZR-FE. And Monkey Wrench Racing sells completely built 2ZR-FE engines for high HP turbocharged cursor up to 500HP! Now that would be cool to see!

https://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product/mwr-complete-built-engine-toyota-2zr-fe/

Good luck to you, H22 is a great engine if I'm not mistaken I've driven it a few times back when my buddy owned a Honda Prelude, last gen they made. May have been called something other than Prelude for a non US market. Great engine and revs to the moon. If you got money to blow and don't care about resale value then you're very fortunate. Keep in mind that when you do decide to sell the vehicle in a year or 5 or even tomorrow after you've put 50K into the car, you're not getting that money back. You'll be lucky if you get half of your investment, that's why sometimes it's worth to find a modded, not abused finished project car since everything is done and you're paying pennies on the dollar. If we're talking about a show car or something that's got race heritage or you can prove it won races by some known driver, it can get twice that if you find the right buyer. Not trying to put you down or anything but at least here in the US that's how it works for the most part. Take supra for example, 5 years ago a non modified supra would cost you anywhere from 10-20k more less doepending on condition, mileage. Today that same STOCK UNMODDED supra will bring you close to 80 or even 100K. Key is unmodified which often means unabused. On a Corolla being a non collector's car (our gen at least) would be different if you had an AE86, those are up there too and hardly any left. Another thing to keep in mind, there is a car out there for everyone so you might be able to find a buyer that'll pay twice your asking price. I know you're not selling it but thought I throw it out there in case you get tired of the car or it becomes a pain in the a55. Good luck with the build and upload some pics once you get it going.
Yes i understand but am never thinking of selling corolla my whole life

I'm not sure that 350HP is even needed and may be overkill on a Corolla. I turbocharged my 2009 Corolla S and even with a mild tune I now have 225HP compared to the stock 132HP. My tuner said I could easily get 300HP out of the system I have but I'm fine with what I have. It pulls so hard and is more that quick and fast enough, even in the mountains. And it can be done for less then $5k which is a lot less money! Good luck with your project. I like to see any turbo Corolla but I think it's even better when you keep the 2ZR-FE. And Monkey Wrench Racing sells completely built 2ZR-FE engines for high HP turbocharged cursor up to 500HP! Now that would be cool to see!

https://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product/mwr-complete-built-engine-toyota-2zr-fe/
I talked with MRW and turbokits, they said that they never tested the turbo on this model .. further more the cvt would not handle this kind of power so swaping my engine with the transmission is better because modifiying my engine will cost more with shipping and installation and i dont believe that someone very professional will do this work perfectly so the right choice was swapping everything and hopping for a great hp torque and tune .. and once started i will keep u updated ! ❤❤

350 wont be an overkill if the car is well equiped to handle this type of power +

sqcomp

350 on a FWD street car should be fine for the most part. I wonder how or if torque steer will affect the chassis.

It’ll be interesting to see the little gremlins worked out.

350 isn’t nearly enough for my liking though.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
You've got an interesting swap that you are about to do. The H22 is a good motor and if you're able to put it in this chassis, you'll have a really unique car. It's gonna cost a bit of money but as long as you're happy with you're car and build, that's all that matters. Good luck and hope it goes well.

350 on a FWD street car should be fine for the most part. I wonder how or if torque steer will affect the chassis.

It’ll be interesting to see the little gremlins worked out.

350 isn’t nearly enough for my liking though.
For a street car you could never really use this kind of power with any traffic around. Most street cars are overkill as far as power is concerned. Heck I can't really use the 225 HP that my turbocharged Corolla has. The extra power is nice in the mountains but even that power can move the Corolla easily. Now if someone is going to race the car that is a different story. I don't notice any torque steer issues with my Corolla.

I talked with MRW and turbokits, they said that they never tested the turbo on this model .. further more the cvt would not handle this kind of power so swaping my engine with the transmission is better because modifiying my engine will cost more with shipping and installation and i dont believe that someone very professional will do this work perfectly so the right choice was swapping everything and hopping for a great hp torque and tune .. and once started i will keep u updated ! ❤❤
Yes but the engine and chassis are basically the same as the 10th gen Corolla. And I was thinking of it with the 6MT and not the CVT. I'm sure that the CVT could handle an extra 100HP if it was driven smart and not drag raced at every red light. Just use the extra power when needed to pass get up hills better. Most of the time in normal traffic even my 2006 xB with 106 HP can keep up with any traffic.

Rylee

I found a 11th gen turbo corolla on insta gram pushing 11psi if I remember right it was about 275-300 hp and the cvt head up fine look up 2015corollaturbo on instagram I think he said he spent 5k

I found a 11th gen turbo corolla on insta gram pushing 11psi if I remember right it was about 275-300 hp and the cvt head up fine look up 2015corollaturbo on instagram I think he said he spent 5k
I'm not on Instagram. I was told that I could turn up the boost some more for more power but I wanted to keep the reliability really high. And it feels like a beast with 225HP with my 5-speed at 8.6 PSI.

Was his a manual or CVT? I don't doubt with the manual he'll be ok as with SuperCargedMR2 is, however, if it's the CVT then it will be interesting to see the longevity of the tranny

sqcomp

For a street car you could never really use this kind of power with any traffic around. Most street cars are overkill as far as power is concerned. Heck I can't really use the 225 HP that my turbocharged Corolla has. The extra power is nice in the mountains but even that power can move the Corolla easily. Now if someone is going to race the car that is a different story. I don't notice any torque steer issues with my Corolla.
I beg to differ RE:not being able to use the power.

That being said, I understand where and why you say that.

My experience comes from a 2J setup in a RWD though. My only other higher HP FWD experience was with SRT-4s.

I beg to differ RE:not being able to use the power.

That being said, I understand where and why you say that.

My experience comes from a 2J setup in a RWD though. My only other higher HP FWD experience was with SRT-4s.
I'm just saying that doing in and out of regular traffic more power is generally useless. Heck, I can't use what I have until I get out of any traffic. Now if I was tracking my car that would be different. If I lived back in New Mexico or Colorado at much higher elevation more power could more readily be used too. Bottom line is that 99% of the time I don't or can't really use more then what I have due to traffic. I 3 second blip on an on ramp is really using it all to me. I drive responsibly around other cars and in traffic.