Finding Replacement Part for Side Mirror

Hello to all,

is it possible to find and order just part (outer cover) for driver side mirror?

One of my friend has corolla 2002 (for Europe) and on the left side mirror is missing outer plastic cover (cracked). On the toyota spare parts web page (http://www.toyodiy.com/parts) we have found that this part number is 87945-05900. Also on various web pages we saw that it is possible to order complete side mirror which is not what we need.

Is it possible to order just this part? Also, on this web page a price is named for each part. I wonder if anybody knows from which catalog are these prices taken?

Thank you

If you have a part number then yes it should be possible to order that part number from your local Toyota dealers Parts Department. Give them a call.:thumbsup:

As mentioned, a European spec car may have a different style of mirror. Not knowing the VIN on the 2002, I did look up the mirror for a 2007 just to see what parts were available. The sub-assy. is just a replacement mirror. The only other part listed was a complete mirror assy. You could try www.car-part.com but the problem will be whether the European and US spec cars are different. If they are, then the only alternative is to switch two mirrors or seek a used mirror on the European market.