First time Corrola owner: any tips/advice ?

Hello everyone . Just bought a 2013 Corrola S model; auto trans, super white on black sport cloth. It has just under 72KMs. Not a Certified Pre-Owned model, but very clean nine the less. All services up to date. Clean car proof, accident free and one owner vehicle. Are there any issues or known problems that I need to look out for ? I know that they are a very solid reliable car and hold their value well, as I found this out while searching for one. Looking forward to hearing from you folks. Really love the look of this generation Corrola over the present one...

Cheers !!

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Congrat's on the Corolla S I had one Sluggish car, gas mileage was 29 tops highway. most todays cars are maintenance free for the first 100K, Look at the pollen cabin filter see how clean she is, to really see how she was taken care of. some people do not know about it? its a great car, for us it was a rental and happy we got the latest model, while we kept the earlier one again congrats n the Rolla

I just happen to grab a 2013 Corolla S 5 speed. 1 of only 3 5 speed vehicles in a huge lot with hundreds of vehicles.
I'm actually thinking about adding a strut bar from an xrs to tighten the feel, maybe when it comes time I'll slap Brembo rotors and brakes front and back. Any advice is welcome.

Welcome, congrats on the good buy. I drive the same car, but a five speed. I am at 79 and half thousand k's. I don't do the math (to lazy) but my dash is saying I'm averaging 6.8 lts per 100 kms. I have not even change the brakes pads or linings yet. All it has asked of me is oil, filter and gas. It should serve you very very well with no complaints.