First Time With Corolla - 1 week in

DMO

So after purchasing this vehicle late in the day - The Dealership would not take it back.. So I have had this car for 1 week I noticed 1 of the 3 things your about to see.. My question is Whats the best way to go about fixing these issues! I do Love the car it has Awesome gas Mileage 1 week averaging 31-32 and climbing.

The Dealership told me to come in and they will look at the last picture..

-BOGEY-

Now I see them. So you didn't notice the damage when you made the purchase? Certainly the bottom pic is the worse one. I would assume the other spots could be easily corrected with light sanding then paint. They do not appear to be body damage.

DMO

I didnt notice the side mirror one at all. Is there a Forum already posted that has the Best Results for Painting and How to sand?

Do you have a Link? And What Touch up Paint is Best ???
I use Toyota touch up paint that I bought on Amazon. But all you need is your paint code that's on a sticker in the drivers door jam, and then look it up on Amazon.
I'll post a link to the covers in a minute.

DMO

This is actually for the mirror itself i thought we were talking about mirror covers? is there a kit i can buy some people said to sand down then primer.. just to make it the best touch up possible?

This is an Unpainted Bumper to replace the one i have? and also how Do i know if its front left or front right the Driver Side I would assume is Front Right? Thx for all your help man
Always from when your sitting inside the car. Left is drivers side. (assuming your in a North American Corolla)

This is an Unpainted Bumper to replace the one i have? and also how Do i know if its front left or front right the Driver Side I would assume is Front Right? Thx for all your help man
Yes, unpainted. I didn't see any that were already painted. You could try junk yards too. Maybe a white S got rear ended or something.
Would probably be cheaper to have the front fixed. I don't know what to tell you about that spot on the rear door though.

i have the same issue, i have a very bad repair done on the front right side of the car. didnt notice it whe. i got the car and the stealership never mentioned that.