First Toyota

Just picked up a 2014 Corolla LE. This is my first Toyota vehicle and I am very impressed with the features of this "basic grocery getter." I am coming from a 2002 Pontiac Sunfire so it is quite the change. I look forward to reading this forum and learning more about these vehicles.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the Corolla Forum! :thumbsup::clap::):thumbup::thumbup1::balloon: :rockon:

In the 20014-2015 Toyota Corolla Forum here, you will find a lot of information for your car. Enjoy! :)

Excellent choice! This is also my first Toyota car. I would have never thought I would own a Toyota but the Corolla S stole my heart! :p

I am at 8K since June 2014. Yes I do a lot of driving within the city. I absolutely love this car.

cb500f

Excellent choice! This is also my first Toyota car. I would have never thought I would own a Toyota but the Corolla S stole my heart! :p

I am at 8K since June 2014. Yes I do a lot of driving within the city. I absolutely love this car.
I am 100% in agreeance with you ... I never in a million years thought I would buy a toyota but after seeing the payments on a new tacoma ... I test drove an S and signed the paperwork that day ....... and here I am with a 2015 Corolla S :)

OP enjoy your new car :) it's definitely an upgrade that is for sure.