Flickering dash lights

I’m new to this and I usually rely on my friends since they are more knowledgeable with cars, so here’s my problem. I have a 2016 corolla s got it brand new off the lot, it been 2 years now no previous problems till now, earlier today in the morning it started fine no problems but 8 hours after work the aftermarket diapers horns sounded muffled when I unlocked it, that seemed weird to me so I thought I would go to my friends garage on a later date to see what wrong with it. Next I inserted my key in the ignition turned it till i heard the click, all lights lit up like normal then when I cranked it the dash light flickered along with my inside lights and made sound like it cranked 2 times and it started. Really concerned here everyone I need help, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I’m new to this and I usually rely on my friends since they are more knowledgeable with cars, so here’s my problem. I have a 2016 corolla s got it brand new off the lot, it been 2 years now no previous problems till now, earlier today in the morning it started fine no problems but 8 hours after work the aftermarket diapers horns sounded muffled when I unlocked it, that seemed weird to me so I thought I would go to my friends garage on a later date to see what wrong with it. Next I inserted my key in the ignition turned it till i heard the click, all lights lit up like normal then when I cranked it the dash light flickered along with my inside lights and made sound like it cranked 2 times and it started. Really concerned here everyone I need help, and thank you for taking the time to read this.
You need a new battery.

Thank you Chris I just switched the batteries and it’s all good again thanks bro!!
No problem!
A lot of battery issues with Corolla’s these days. Mine died at 24 months. Our Highlander died at 36.
I swear there’s a timer on factory batteries!!
I now have Interstate batteries in both vehicles. Can’t beat em!

No problem!
A lot of battery issues with Corolla’s these days. Mine died at 24 months. Our Highlander died at 36.
I swear there’s a timer on factory batteries!!
I now have Interstate batteries in both vehicles. Can’t beat em!
They said that the batteries are supposed to run for at least a good 3-4 years, my dads 2007 Tacoma brand new off the lot lasted 5 years even my moms 2014 rav 4 still has the original, that’s messed up for ours. I’m temporarily using everstart from Walmart but later switching to optima since I here they’re pretty good and last long.

Toyota will warranty the battery if it dies within the original warranty BUT...
They want you to bring it in, still in the car, so they can run their tests and make sure it’s the battery and not some other electrical component.
Who has time for that s#!t !!

So my work around was going to be, I replace the battery and then schedule appointment. When at the dealer, swap batteries. If they determine it’s the battery, I’ll get a new one under warranty. But then I would have to return the one I bought.
If you calculate the time and aggravation involved in all of this, it was cheaper to just replace it and move on.
$120-$150 or about 8 hours of my time.

(Just a thought)