Fog light stopped working.

Hey guys! Needed help on how to go about checking my fog light.
My left fog light stopped working. I wanted to check what's wrong. First question is How do i get into the fog lamp area? Would I have to open up something or its just unplug and plug it back?
Thanks for reading!

Hey guys! Needed help on how to go about checking my fog light.
My left fog light stopped working. I wanted to check what's wrong. First question is How do i get into the fog lamp area? Would I have to open up something or its just unplug and plug it back?
Thanks for reading!
Under the front there is a plastic panel with a few 10mm bolts. Remove that panel and you'll have access to the back of the fog lamp assembly. From there you can remove/replace the bulb.
I replaced mine completely with LED's from Auer Automotive. They have an installation video on YouTube that will show you how to get to the the OEM lights properly.

Under the front there is a plastic panel with a few 10mm bolts. Remove that panel and you'll have access to the back of the fog lamp assembly. From there you can remove/replace the bulb.
I replaced mine completely with LED's from Auer Automotive. They have an installation video on YouTube that will show you how to get to the the OEM lights properly.
Thank you so much. Will update you once I fix em'.