Fog lights

I installed aftermarket fog lights and the car didn't have them before. If I wire them through the fuse block will they turn off when the high beam is turned on? Using the switch they included with the kit.

No. I recommend using a separate fused power feed from the battery with a 30 amp spst relay. The relay is controlled by the low beams. The dash switch will allow you to choose fogs on or off.

Are you sure your corolla wasn't already wired for fog lights from the factory? In my corolla, it was already wired for fogs but nothing was installed. I got a new turn signal stalk equipped with the fog light switch and installed the relay in the main fuse block under the hood. After I got some fog lamps and put them in they worked just fine.

Are you sure your corolla wasn't already wired for fog lights from the factory? In my corolla, it was already wired for fogs but nothing was installed. I got a new turn signal stalk equipped with the fog light switch and installed the relay in the main fuse block under the hood. After I got some fog lamps and put them in they worked just fine.
Thanks for the info. Your message inspired me and in 5 minutes, I was able to find the wiring to the fog locations and empty location in fuse box for relay. I will be picking up (sometime soon) the new stalk with fog switch, lights and a relay. thanks again!