Fog lights

Are LED fogs street legal ?
It all depends on the state and county. Generally, using LED bulbs in a fog light housing that is meant to use halogens will just blast the light as if its a halogen without the benefit of using LED technology. I would recommend getting the XB LED fog lights that are available for ours cars. They are about $150 but a lot of members that bought them say that they are worth it.

-BOGEY-

To repeat, yes. Car are equiped with OE LED lighting...But they need to be in a projector style lamp to be used as intended .

Local laws vary be state & country. I just put some projector style LED lamps in mine, & they look & work great. You can see for yourself in my avatar pic. I have blue lenses on them at the moment as well.

Before and after side by side of mine, installed these just over a year ago no issues, haven't been pulled over for them but they do draw alot of unwanted attention from law enforcement, very easy LED conversion plug n play, they are Diode Dynamics brightest ones they had like xmlt6 or something

Attachments

Before and after side by side of mine, installed these just over a year ago no issues, haven't been pulled over for them but they do draw alot of unwanted attention from law enforcement, very easy LED conversion plug n play, they are Diode Dynamics brightest ones they had like xmlt6 or something
You replaced the whole lens assembly, or just the bulbs?