Footwell lights

Has anyone installed footwell lights in this gen? If so how did you wire it in? The kit I got is a universal LED one off of amazon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When you do find someone who does pls cc me. i put welcome lights on mine . they are beneath the side mirrors. once i unlock the doors with the remote they come on. pretty cool, wanted to wire themm to the fog lights also but i dint have that much expertise.

They sell some at Autozone that are multicolored led strips you can easily install that also work with an app from your phone. Just ground the black wire to a bolt on the frame and under the driver dash you can tie in a red wire in the cigarette fuse. You can also ground and power off your stock/aftermarket radio

They sell some at Autozone that are multicolored led strips you can easily install that also work with an app from your phone. Just ground the black wire to a bolt on the frame and under the driver dash you can tie in a red wire in the cigarette fuse. You can also ground and power off your stock/aftermarket radio

I want them to work with the dome light.