From Civic to Corolla!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BravoRed, Jul 3, 2018.

1. BravoRed

BravoRed New Member

Hola Fellow Corolla Drivers!

Just bought my first Corolla this past weekend. Looking forward to learning all about my Corolla from you all for many many many years to come!

Have a Happy 4rth Everyone!

Br.

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Rinconrolla

Rinconrolla New Member

Sweet , What year Corolla do you have ?? Plus you got any pics ?

4. OP
    BravoRed

BravoRed New Member

Thanks for the welcome, Rincorolla! Haven't taken any interior shots yet but I snapped a couple this morning before work of the exterior, front:

. Corolla Melisandre.jpeg Corolla Melisandre 2.jpeg Corolla Melisandre 3.jpeg

More to come later...

Br.

5. Rinconrolla

Rinconrolla New Member

Looking good . So what types of MODS you gonna do to it or are you just leaving it alone ?

6. OP
    BravoRed

BravoRed New Member

Wait, you mean i can treat a corolla like i can a civic?! lol...It still got the new car smell. I'm gonna keep it stock for a while before even considering doing anything to it for now!

Br.

7. Rinconrolla

Rinconrolla New Member

Well I can make a good guess what ever your gonna do is gonna be a Dead Pool theme - lol

BravoRed likes this.
  8. FinalGear

FinalGear New Member

Hello and Welcome!!

9. Curious63

Curious63 Corolla User

Awesome color and style! We all wish you a long and happy romance with your Corolla!

BravoRed likes this.
  10. JohnnieXSE

JohnnieXSE New Member

I moved to Corolla last year after my 2003 Civic stopped running with more than 300k miles on it. I decided on the Corolla because it was cheaper, and it seems to have better options. My first mod was WeatherTech floor mats and tinted windows. I will eventually lower it and possibly add body kit. Otherwise, I will try to make it look as clean as possible without getting ricey.

BravoRed likes this.
  11. OP
    BravoRed

BravoRed New Member

Whatever gave you that idea and how did you guess? lol!

Br.

12. OP
    BravoRed

BravoRed New Member

Right back at ya! Tks.

Br.

13. OP
    BravoRed

BravoRed New Member

Honeymoon Period right now. I don't care that Civics and Elantras have more power, better ride quality, better drive, etc. It's all about the backseat leg room and our class leading headlights! LOL!

14. OP
    BravoRed

BravoRed New Member

My 02 Civic only had 118K on it when i sold it ... I know right?! I gave myself a budget for a used car but decided on a new Corolla b/c it was only a couple more thousand for a brand new one. Elantra played ball with me but couldn't get me the Value trim to the price point i wanted and Civics were just over budget. I think Window tint will be my first addition.

Br.