Fuel System Cleaner

I add some seafoam every 10 tanks or so, as long as you know what you're dumping in there, you'll be fine, granted, you should not need it, but it won't hurt

If you are running a top tier gasoline(the only thing you should ever run), you really do not have to worry about deposits building up. Top tier gasoline are certified to contain enough additives to prevent deposit formation and thus related drivability problems that often occur if you run discount fuels. You can go onto the top tier gas website to see if there are top tier brands near where you live. Even components such as throttle bodies(which you would clean through an induction service through the vacuum port) are fairly resistant to deposit formation these days due to them being coated in something that resists that. You do not want to run chemicals through your fuel system if you do not need to as many of them can damage certain components of the fuel system, or in high enough quantities can damage various emissions control systems such as O2 sensors by fouling them or the catalytic converters by poisoning them. I have never run a fuel system cleaner through any of my vehicles sooner than every 30k miles unless I picked up a really bad tank of fuel.

Fuel cleaner? Unless you have seen MPG drop drastically, rough running, poor idle, etc. don't rock the boat.

I don't even use fuel cleaner regularly on my carbureted Land Cruiser. I may have done a can of Seafoam like 10,000 miles ago but that's when I was running an aftermarket carb that seemed to like the stuff.

OH and if you're at one of those gas stations that sells the "Additech" stuff straight from the pump, don't ever buy that. I'd probably LOL if I saw someone do it.