Gas Fill/Evap issues

Got a 2005 Corolla with 1zz-fe 1.8 engine. For last few months, no matter where I get gas, gas pump keeps shutting off within 1 to 2 seconds. I pulled the charcoal vapor canister and it appears it is still good. Checked the purge valve and it is still good. Odd thing is that there are no trouble codes in memory or displayed or pending. I am trying to find the vapor vent valve/solenoid and cannot seem to find it. On the 2004 model it is on the charcoal vapor canister. Does anyone here know where this part is located at on a 2005 model? Also I am leaning to the fact that the fuel filler tube may be the culprit if it’s not the vapor vent valve/solenoid, especially since if it was the vent valve i would think it would throw a code. Does anyone here have any advice or thoughts? Much appreciation in advance.

PS: Not sure if this is related but a few days ago, my fuel gauge light stays on full at all times when the car is on. When ignition is turned off it goes all the way down.

Not sure about the fuel gauge light staying on, but to answer your question regarding the location of the vapor vent valves/solenoid on a 2005 Corolla, here is what the Haynes Repair Manual says (page 6-12):
"The fuel tank vapor pressure sensor monitors changes in pressure inside the tank...These models (2003-2011) have three vacuum switching valves (VSV), two in the engine compartment and one on the charcoal canister. Also, on the 2005 and later models, there is a timer in the powertrain control module (PCM) that operates the pump module to check for fuel vapor leakage five hours after the vehicle has been turned off."

In any event, with the charcoal canister off the car, you should check for obstructions at the inlet tube, like dirt or other crud. Then check that the hose from the inlet all the way back to the gas tank is clear by using an air pump. There is a good chance this hose is blocked. Youtube has several videos on how to do this.

I got it fixed! This was a tricky situation because there were no trouble codes present so it reasoned out that there were no blockages or malfunctioning vacuum switches. My wife's uncle works at a Toyota dealership and I called in a favor for some info. Tech told my wife's uncle it was most likely the hose going from the filler tube to fuel tank. It has a plastic sleeve in it and it sometimes collapses over time. I just knew that was it, so I forked out $47 for a 8" hose! Pull the old one off and no collapsing at all. Start looking at the filler tube; ran a piece of weedeater line down it and to goes down with no problems. Run the line down the vent tube with same result. Start scratching my head a lot and start looking at the opening in the fuel tank. Take my flashlight and short finger and push my finger in opening and it looks like there is a flap right at the opening on the inside that covers the entire fuel entrance opening to the gas tank. I press on it lightly and it doesn't move. This is perplexing; how in the world is fuel supposed to funnel into the tank with that flap there. Push on it a little more and "pop" it breaks loose on one side and swings open on the right side. I notice a little "bump" on the lip of the bottom edge where the flap meets the fuel entrance opening. It start to scratch it with my fingernail and get most of it off. Tank has fuel in it so I can't take a metal screwdriver and knock it out. The flap seems to be hinged on the left side. I pray really hard that this flap is supposed to be hinged on the left side and I haven't broken anything inside gas tank. Car fills up fine now.

Does anybody know if this flap is supposed to swivel and be hinged on the left side? I looked on a toyota parts diagram and it doesn't show anything that is inside the tank, other than the fuel pump assembly.

Found my answer. Some guy made a video of the same scenario with his Ford SUV, and he had a flap inside the opening of his gas tank that had got stuck in the closed position. He pushed on it yo free it and all is fine.