Greetings Earthlings

nice to meet you all. had someone told me a year ago i'd be here i woulda laughed in their face....i'm an old hotrodder from way back, but as my big block ford ('76 f250, 390 y block) only gets 11 mpg downhill with a tailwind, i needed cheap transportation (and better mileage) and bought an '81 corolla for cheap (te72 2dr sedan--nocthback).
i was instantly in love with the car from the turn of the key.
it's a 3tc/5speed and runs like a sewing machine. it had a little surface rust which is being repaired as i type this. already the rear springs have been cut one coil (fronts get the axe in a day or 3), and the idea is to go WAY old school---starting with white pearl on the roof and house of color cobalt blue on the bottom. further, 9 inch wide arlen ness flush mount catseye tail lights, combination backup lights/license holder (chome, believed to be from a buick but im not sure), roll pan and finally, capped off with 3 plug lakers and moon caps/whitewalls.
as for interior, matching racing type seats up front, and all the stock pieces recovered to match.
powerwise---i like the 3tc but id love twin webers (if i can find them) and a good set of headers... it runs too good right now to do much more.
id love to hear you're opinion----let me know whacha think on the boards or email me at cheifmissumlot@aol.com
see you guys around----b.t.w. i'm single if ya know a nice (bad) gal lmao