Grinding sound on cold start

Alright so I am running out of ideas and tired of this issue. We have a 2009 Corolla that has 89,000 miles.

The problem I am having is a grinding sound that occurs only on a cold start. It has a loud grind that last approximately 1 second. I will attach a link to the video that you can listen to the sound. The sound I am referring to occurs at the 3 second mark, the microphone distorts things a little.. but the grinding sound is very distinct.

My first idea was that there was an oil problem, checked it & replaced it... no luck.

2nd more likely idea was the starter was not retracting quickly enough... replaced it tonight... no luck.

The issue must be in the engine somewhere, but I have no clue where to start with that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (I am going to sit here and pout and drink beer for the time being)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

It's V-belt (Serpentine belt). Replace it.

1) Remove it.
2) Clean all pulleys surfaces with toothbrush and brake-cleaner spray.
3) Put a new one. (Genuine 15$)

It's contaminated with grease/oil... loosing traction with pulley for first seconds.

No leaks that I can find. The car does seem to go through a significant amount of oilife though. No burning smell or oil on the ground though.

Well I guess, there is nothing to worry about. What ever it is, it will fail and then you can replace it. If you replace the things here and there it will cost you money and may be not the right thing to replace.

The reason at the time of starting the engine vibrate vigorously and it could be anything form the exhaust pipe, Tensioner, May be the spring in the starter broke and it is not coming back after cranking.

made an account just so i can reply to this.
I have had this for 7 years and 250,000kms now and no ill effects. just ignore it. your fine.

here is the TSB:

"T-SB-0087-09 - March 13, 2009

Brief Engine Knock/Rattle Noise at Cold Startup

Service Category: Engine/Hybrid System
Section: Engine Mechanical
Market: USA

Applicability:
2009 Corolla - Engine(s): 2ZR. Transmission(s): 4AT, 5MT. VDS(s): BL40E, BU40E.
2009 Matrix - Drive Type(s): 2WD. Engine(s): 2ZR. Transmission(s): 4AT, 5MT. VDS(s): KU40E

Introduction:
Immediately following a cold soak startup, some 2009 model year Corolla and Matrix vehicles may exhibit a brief knock/rattle noise from the engine compartment for approximately one second. Follow the repair procedure below to address customer concerns.

Parts Information:

Previous Part Number: 13050-0T010. Current Part Number: Same. Part Name: Gear Assembly, Camshaft Timing. Qty: 1.

Previous Part Number: 11213-37020. Current Part Number: Same. Part Name: Gasket, Cylinder Head Cover. Qty: 1.

Previous Part Number: 11159-37010. Current Part Number: Same. Part Name: Gasket, Camshaft Bearing Cap Oil Hole. Qty: 2.

Previous Part Number: 13552-0T020. Current Part Number: Same. Part Name: Gasket, Timing Chain Tensioner. Qty: 1.