Halo LED Projector HELP Please

Hi
As you maybe see im new in the forum and I want a help of an expert or someone who knows about Halo LED Projector Headlights+LED Tail Lamp Head Lights

And by the way I have a corolla 2010

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160935887690...84.m1436.l2649

As you see in the link above, I'm thinking of getting these but I've been told it is not good and after a while it will not work anymore

So anyone can advise me? I want to change my front and rear light to something like in the link above
And how about quality?

Thank you in advance

Jon

Administrator
That link did now work for me. But generally speaking, a lot of time the Halo/LED lights come down to a "you get what you pay for". If you can afford the more expensive ones, I think you will be happy with them.

Ahmadissa162, WHY do you want these? As far as I've heard, these sorts of lights work very well FOR AWHILE, and usually need replacement sooner than you'd think.

Is it NECESSARY you have them? Are the stock lights inferior for your purposes? Have a conversation with yourself, and ask WHY it is you believe you need them.

Yes, they are cool, but DO YOU NEED THEM?

If you can honestly tell yourself you DO need them so that you can SEE better while driving at night, then get them. But if your answer to yourself is that you need them for some other reason, then leave them be, and keep your stock lights.

I have an '09 S model, and my lights work very, very well at night; trust me: I drive a lonely road home at night.

Can you AFFORD them? And if so, can you afford to REPLACE them when the time comes? This is my advice to you.