Happy to on this site

Hi folks, I just joined today to get advise on a repair. The last time I took a vehicle to a garage for repair of ANYTHING other transmission and warranty work was a long time ago. My first car was a 1969, maybe 1970 Toyota Corolla wagon hand-me-down. Even by then I was doing my own repairs. For whatever the reason my father was not into mechanics. So in exchange for being able to use the car, I maintained it. First major repair was replacing a cracked head. Never stopped after that. Thanks for having me here.

Betzy

Hi folks, I just joined today to get advise on a repair. The last time I took a vehicle to a garage for repair of ANYTHING other transmission and warranty work was a long time ago. My first car was a 1969, maybe 1970 Toyota Corolla wagon hand-me-down. Even by then I was doing my own repairs. For whatever the reason my father was not into mechanics. So in exchange for being able to use the car, I maintained it. First major repair was replacing a cracked head. Never stopped after that. Thanks for having me here.
Welcome to the forum jhparizona.
You have taken the biggest step to connect.
Enjoy all the benefits and tips.
Betz

Attachments