Headlight adjustment

So some low life backed into my Corolla S+ in a parking lot, hit and run, $4800 damage. Long story short I need someone to do me a solid, I want to know exactly how the stock lights are set for Hight. So an arbitrary distance from the bumper and the hight to the top of the beam. So like at 15' it's 32" high, for example. Thanks fellas

oneover

I just looked at mine against the garage door at about 20 feet, car level. I could tell the factory setting on low beam was way too low. It was scary low on hills, going downhill it honestly was a safety issue. So I brought it up equal on both lights and tested it out. it took 2 tries to get my desired vision. Now I can see great on low beams as well as high beams. After I get my Corolla's seat modified tomorrow I should have the car the where it should have been from the factory. The backup cam is another issue, Toyota must have saved some serious money on the backup cams on the new Corolla's. They are by far the worst quality of any of the Toyota models. They work ok in daylight or low light, but in total darkness a candle and a hand held mirror would be just as good.

koby

To adjust headlights properly find a level surface 25' away from a wall and the cut off should sit at the same height as the middle of the projector or slightly under. This is coming from the guys that retro fit headlights and do this professionally.