Headlight Retrofit

I agree with Xeon. I try to steer away from made in China, Taiwan and Malaysia products. Not that there is anything wrong with citizens of those countries at all, but the products manufactured there have a well earned reputation for being of cheap quality. I've had way too many lack of quality issues with products made in those countries.

DjAnnexAlpha - I posted a tire question for you in the tire thread over in Aftermarket Products so I can help you out with the tires you are in need of - http://www.corollaforum.com/showthread.php?t=2297

To be honest most of everything in America comes from China, Taiwan, and Malaysia. The problem is that there are crappy plants places that make the knockoffs.

-Scott O'Kashan - I replied to the thread.

If we buy it, they will make it and sell it to us. If we don't, they wont. We have the power. If at all possible, I never purchase products made in those countries. China is a also a brutal communist government where many of the products made there and sold around the world are manufactured by slave labor, with people being forced to work horrendously long shifts, being beaten, etc. It's really horrible. :(

This problem unfortunately started with extremist liberal Democrats in Congress passing tax laws making corporate tax rates in America the highest in the world. This has forced American companies to relocate overseas or have products manufactured overseas, (taking American jobs with them), where the tax rates are much lower.

It must be changed, or the U.S. economy will collapse and in so doing, cause the world economy to collapse as well. We're in very serious trouble. I saw a video on YouTube done by an expert economist who showed that because of this administration spending our taxpayer money at a record setting pace, we now have our national debt run up to over $17 trillion, (more than all Presidents in U.S. history combined and in less than five years to boot!), that we could have a 100% income tax rate on every working American, so when you get your paycheck at the end of the week it says zero because it all went to pay government income taxes, it still would not be enough to even pay off the interest on the national debt. Yet we are giving away billions of dollars of our taxpayer money to countries that hate us? What's wrong with this picture? :thumbdown:

We are broke. We're in big trouble. When the U.S. can no longer meet payments on the national debt because there simply isn't enough money to pay it, the dollar becomes virtually worthless, our economy collapses, the electricity goes off, stores close, chaos and food riots will then begin. Martial Law will have to be declared with armed soldiers patrolling the streets to restore order, curfews enacted, houses, cars, money and all property subject to be seized by the military at will, all elections suspended, all Constitutional rights suspended, etc. It's realityville time. :blink:

Either the corporate tax rates are lowered to a reasonable level, (if not the lowest in the world), bringing businesses and American jobs back to the U.S., which will increase employment, resulting in a greater volume of people paying taxes, (thereby increasing the volume of taxes collected), growing the national economy out of this mess and pay down the national debt, or let's face it, the economy will collapse and our lifestyle as we know it is over. It's not a pretty picture at all, but we have to deal with the reality that is staring us right in the face. Our government can not continue to spend, spend, spend us into oblivion. Fiscal responsibility must happen and this insane spending of our taxpayer money must come to an end. The taxpayer box of gold is empty. :mad::(

Last edited: