Headlight upgrade

Hi I'm new to this forum and toyota and corolla I was wondering if anyone else has upgraded there low beam headlights? I'm used to having H.I.D.'s and don't see anyway to change the low beams out in this car to even upgrade to a silverstar or anything.

I presume you have the 2014 Corolla, correct?
If that's the case, I quite honestly wouldn't bother messing with them. In my opinion, the factory LED headlamps with the projectors are pretty damn neat, and I honestly wish I could install them on my 2013 corolla.

I'll assume not a 2014 only bc the lows already have the cool tinted LEDs. Wish the high beams were as neat. Oh let's not fget about the fogs too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I presume you have the 2014 Corolla, correct?
If that's the case, I quite honestly wouldn't bother messing with them. In my opinion, the factory LED headlamps with the projectors are pretty damn neat, and I honestly wish I could install them on my 2013 corolla.
Yes it there ok but nothing compared to H.I.D.'S

Back in the days, I had HIDs installed on my RSX Type S and today, I'm quite satisfied with my OEM lows especially since LEDs are more efficient and supposedly will last 50,000 hrs. The HIDs get hot and are costly to replace, plus use alot more juice to power.

Back in the days, I had HIDs installed on my RSX Type S and today, I'm quite satisfied with my OEM lows especially since LEDs are more efficient and supposedly will last 50,000 hrs. The HIDs get hot and are costly to replace, plus use alot more juice to power.

There pretty good for factory my corolla doesn't have fog lights I'm wanting to add some but can't find any for it because it's so new.

I haven't seen real amber/yellow fog lights that can cut through the fog in a long time, just the white driving lights that make visibility in the fog much worse.

HIDs in a car not designed for HIDs don't scatter light properly. The LEDs are far superior. My car lights up more road than HID equipped Beamers.

My only complaint with them, is when you are starting to drive up a hill, the light cuts off shorter than I would like it to. But other than that they are way better than the Silverstar ZXEs I had in my '08 Matrix.