heater not working properly

2016 corolla does not put out good hot air enough to drive in winter.
coolant temp is approximately normal as in using an IR therm to check heater hose temp is 175 F on the upper hose and 155 on the lower
if you set the hvac to 85 it warm in the center 2 vents only and as long as the fan is not on the 2 highest settings you put it on high and it goes cold
when looking at the actuators they are moving and not acting abnormal at all. i located 3 that you can see thru with the glove box removed 2 more in the center and 1 far right side. what else can i check or do to try to get this fix?

i feel your pain with the heater... Living in Maine our winters can get brutal, the front window defrost is a joke ! what i found best is that RainX anti fog, putting the heat on the mid level setting (not the floor or defrost) and cracking a window or back of the moonroof... trying to keep the windshield as close to freezing as possible cause it takes forever to deice it... Usually before i get home i shut the heat off and open a window so i can cool the windows so when it snows it doesnt melt as much and its easier to clean... plain and simple the heater sucks, but planning ahead i found works best... lol