Hello all!

Welcome! I really liked the hatch, but settled for the SE manual sedan. Basically the same car with slightly different aesthetics. I wish I had the 17" wheels of the SE hatch instead of the ridiculous 18" wheels of the SE sedan. :/

IIRC the hatch is made in Japan (check the VIN # to see if it starts with 'J'). My sedan is made in Japan as well -- not sure if that's for all the MT models or just the early ones. All the non-MT Corollas on the lot had US-made VINs.

When you have a moment, hop on over to the 2020 2.0L MPG check thread and let us know how you've done in the last 6 months.

Also feel free to chime in on the 2020 SE Manual 6-Speed Likes & Dislikes thread. Right now I have way too many dislikes listed, which is not an accurate representation of how I feel about the car.

Betzy

Hi, I recently bought a 2019 Corolla hatch SE six months ago, first Corolla, and Toyota for me. I am really enjoying driving this cars, very fun with the manual. Looking for tech tips, experiences, and general information on the Corolla.
Naw...You got yourself a winner here.
Toyota does their integrity testing on all vehicles methodically well being a Muda & Kaizen culture driven society.
Don't worry too much Just keep an eye on regular maintenance and all that kind of stuff and like I wrote at the beginning "you've got a winner""
♡ BETZ

Attachments