Hello everyone!

First time corolla owner. I just bought a 2017 toyota corolla se and i need help from everyone. I was thinking on lowering my car..but in not so sure of what brand i buy and also not so pricey? + exhaust as weell

For lowering, search the forum for lowering springs and coilovers. There are lots of recommendations depending on personal preference and budget. I myself am saving up and considering coilovers. Upgrading your exhaust doesn’t make any considerable improvement to your vehicle performance, but it looks nice and makes your car sound fast. With that said you may consider the TRD Performance Exhaust for about $450 because it’s a Toyota, and it looks clean. If you choose a cheaper exhaust, choose one with a low rumble rather than an annoying high pitched sound. Also, choose one that fits proportionally to your vehicle. If you’re going strictly for looks, consider changing your exhaust tip. Many modifications may void warranty on your new vehicle, so you may want to wait until your warranty period is over on some upgrades.

Welcome I’m New too looking for information on best Exhaust system for my 2017 Se so far I’ve read Trd is good but I’m still not convinced