Hello from East Texas

I just got an 08' that I really didn't want but now its going to be good. It is in very good shape with only 73K. I'd hoped for an LE but it was a loaded CE. Most of the difference seems to be the wheels, the map light and some trim pieces. The last Toyota I had was a '74 Corona SR 2dr hardtop. I might do a new Toyota some day but the front end styling is just too much, even more so on Lexus.

The only thing I need is the fog lights. The headlight lenses are cloudy so I'll change those too. I'd like to be directed to the threads about adding fog lamps. Thanks

Hello all. Glad I found the forum because I now have a mission you all can help me with. I have always inherited my wife's car when she felt the need for a new one. She now has a new Corolla S with all the bells and whistles and she will be holding on to it for some time, she has had it for four years and loves it. I have been driving her old Corolla LE . I have a long commute through the Everglades to work and have really racked up the miles while literally driving the paint off it. It currently stands at 300,000 miles and runs like new. No dash lights, no weird noises, nothing. I've replaced what I thought would fail due to age, like rubber stuff, hoses & belts and such, she is currently in backyard on jack stands ready for me to replace the origional a/c compressor, I think its just the clutch but why not replace whole thing right? HOPING FOR ANOTHER 100,000 MILES!