Hello from Toronto

Hey everyone, how's it going.

My name is Rajin and i'm 16 years old. My ride (we'll my mom's still) is a 2004 Caravan which has been a reliable vehicle to us since we bought it back in 2008, which I spent my money on with repairs and have done many mods to it in the past year.

Currently i'm in the lookout for a Corolla for my mom to go to work and back since she does a lot of driving getting there as the Caravan gets driven over 1000 KMS weekly and with these gas prices in Toronto, we fill between $100- $120 in gas weekly. My aunt owns a 2004 Matrix and it is a really good and spacious vehicle.

Got any tips and pointers when going to look for a corolla? I like the 2004-2010 Corolla's, don't like the 2011-2013 redesign, i've been in one and sorry if it offends anyone, it has the most cheapest interior i've seen. I do like the 2014's though. The last vehicle my mom owned was a 1999 Tercel that my mom owned since 2003. Awesome on gas. Sadly a family member totaled it in 2011.Here's the heart breaking video:

Are we really limited to 3 lines for the Signature?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. I would suggest autotrader.ca. Sorry to bust your bubble but if you like the 2009 and 2010 corolla then you would like the 2011-2013 as they are the same. Only difference is front and rear exterior. Bummer about the tercel, I liked that gen tercel

Last edited:
Damn, never knew that about the 2009's and 2010's.I thought they were different due to the difference in the front and the rear but I was sooo wrong. Looks like we'll be looking around for a 2005-2008 Corolla then.