Hello from Virginia

Just purchased a new 2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE and life is good. Traded in my 2003 Lexus. Someone will get a good old car. Previous favorite vehicle was a 2008 Sienna which we planned to keep forever but it was totaled. I am a maintenance fanatic and look forward to learning all there is to know about my new ride.

Betzy

Just purchased a new 2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE and life is good. Traded in my 2003 Lexus. Someone will get a good old car. Previous favorite vehicle was a 2008 Sienna which we planned to keep forever but it was totaled. I am a maintenance fanatic and look forward to learning all there is to know about my new ride.
Welcome to the forum "Lokerw. You have taken the biggest step to connect. Enjoy all the benefits and tips. You are to be commended for all the maintenance to your automobiles. This view has not let any Toyota owner without rewards to itself and also to the majority of car owners, but there is at least a residuum of truth in it even when your car happens to be in an unfortunate accident. Good luck with your 2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE
Yours,
Betzy

Attachments