Help - 3rd distributor this month

97 Corolla, about a month ago it died while driving, got it towed home, found there was no spark. Swapped out the distributor with a used one i had. Started up and ran fine. So I assumed the other distributor had gone bad and the problem was now fixed with a working distributor now installed.

It drove fine for about a week and then the same thing happened. Car quit while driving. Had it towed home. Seemed like same problem, went to junk yard, got another used distributor, installed it, car started and ran fine. So figured maybe it was just a coincidence that the first 2 distributors went bad.

After about a week of driving with the 3rd distributor, same thing happened. Car just quit while driving. Now I'm fairly convinced it's not just a coincidence. Something is causing the distributors to fail.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
Thanks to anyone who could shed some light on this problem.

Mine went out a few days ago, I had just put in a rotor bug and a new cap, then was driving it home and it stopped running. I put in a new distributor in it, maybe try putting in a brand new distributor in it.

Are you completely sure about it that the coil is inside the distributor ? Have a look at below picture, There are 5 wires and the middle wire is coming from the Current generating coil.