Help changing transmission fliud.

group

Hi folks, hope all is well. I have a 2008 Corolla. I would like to change the transmission fluid. It says Type T IV ( i guess type t 4) on the dip stick.
Can I go get any type T IV and dump it in, or does it need to be a toyota Type T IV only? I read a while ago that toyota transmissions are picky, in that they like toyota transmission fluids more than other brands.I would appreciate any feedback on this issue.
Thank you

p.s. does it need to be cvt or type f transmission fluid?

-BOGEY-

I've always had my suspensions about any fluid, be it oil or any other, when auto makers put their name on it and call it theirs. Although there may be additives to a specific fluid an auto builder recommends, Toyota does not own any oil refineries. Lol. So "Toyota fluid" of any type can be found under a less expensive label. (Shell, Chevron, mobil, etc) Just be sure the specifications are equivalent. i.e type F, V, VII, etc.

Hello Group, I used the procedure included in the link provided by Muhammad, and it worked very well! (I used OEM parts and fluids, because I'm obsessive compulsive). Thank you Muhammad for providing the reference.